Mess-free Baby Back Ribs!
(recipe from Allrecipes.com with my little changes n twist)
2 Full Rack Baby back ribs (cut in half to make 4)
A jar of Jack Daniels original recipe no. 7 (you can use any BBQ sauce)
Montreal steak seasoning (optional)
Salt and pepper
2. Pat the ribs with paper towel to dry so the seasoning will stick better.
3. Mix the steak seasoning, salt and pepper then rub it all over the ribs. Then pour the jar of BBQ sauce.
4. Lightly spray the foils with oil to prevent the ribs from sticking to the foil. Then double wrap the ribs with foil. Wrap the ribs with one foil, then flip it over to wrap the second foil other way from the first to prevent the sauce from leaking. (Tip: Put in the fridge and let it marinate overnight.)
5. Put in the oven for two and a half hours. Place the ribs upside down - meaty part down so the meat will soak the flavors. **In the meantime, you can do whatever your heart desires!**
6. Once your timer beeps, take the ribs out and open the foil. Rub some BBQ sauce on top (meaty part) of the ribs, then broil it for 3-5 minutes to get that grill-burnt look and I like the slight burnt taste too.
Serve with any sides. My photo above was with grilled zucchini, portobello mushrooms and crisscross cut potatoes. Oh and Pink Moscato!