All you need is the following:
- foamboard (I just used a scrap foamboard)
- box cutter
- yard stick or ruler
- spray adhesive (you may also use liquid glue)
- fabric (I'm sure you know by now that I'm crazy over chevron print) Best to iron it.
Another thing I used, but not necessary, is a frame. I have this big frame with a poster I wouldn't miss.
1. First, I measured the inside of the frame.
2. I cut the foam board accordingly using the box cutter.
3. I added two inches to the foam board measurement for the fabric. (foam board: 38x24, fabric: 40x26)
4. Spray the foam board with adhesive.
5. Put the fabric over, and flatten it. I used the yard stick to get rid of the air bubbles. Let it dry for 5
6. Flip the foam board over. Fold and glue the edges on the back of the foam board.
7. That's it! Pinboard is complete!
8. I used double stick tape to attach the pinboard to the frame.
I love simple and quick, yet very functional projects like this. My daughter enjoyed doing this with me too.
Thanks for stopping by! It's Monday again tomorrow. Happy workweek!